Happy Tuesday Calgary! We’ll help you get your groove back with fun events in town. From checking out an urban farmer’s market to partying at Marquee, there’s something for everyone.
Is running a marathon or just simply getting back into shape one of your new year’s resolutions this year? Tackle this goal once and for all and join the Outsiders Running Club. There is no charge, just bring yourself and your running shoes and join Joanna Magnik of The Sweat Style for a 5-8K run every Tuesday night at 6:30 pm!
- Where: East Village Riverwalk plaza – 618 Confluence Way SE
- When: Every Tuesday
- Cost: FREE
The Market returns to Stephen Ave with up to 60 vendors selling fresh produce, breads, pastries, spices, sauces, jewelry, and more.
- Where: Stephen Ave between 1st Street E and 2nd Street W
- When: Tuesday, May 16
Spend an evening transported back to an era of hard rock, emotional guitar solos and hair that reached exponential heights, the good ol’ 80s! This lively musical captures the beauty and innocence of small town love, while integrating the influences of classic Rock and Roll in that era. The music line-up is littered with famous songs by Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Journey, Bon Jovi and more, that will have you to singing and dancing along throughout the show!
- Where: Stage West Calgary – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: April 21 to June 25 – occurs weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $75
If you’re craving a serious blast from the past to kick off the summer, you’ll find it in the music of Everclear as they celebrate the 20 anniversary of So Much For The Afterglow (right?!) with a tour alongside equally as nostalgic guests Vertical Horizon and Fastball.
- Where: Marquee Beer Market & Stage
- When: Tuesday May 16 at 7 pm
- Cost Tickets available online at $155 to $450
Calling all Trekkies! Having opened on February 4, Star Trek: The Starfleet Academy Experience will be at TELUS Spark until June 4, 2017. Upon entering the exhibit, you’ll become a Starfleet Academy cadet recruit.
- Where: TELUS Spark – 220 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: Now until June 4, 2017
- Cost: Adults $29.95