Happy Tuesday Calgary! We’ll help you get your groove back with fun events in town.
From an urban farmer’s market to plays and YYC Beer Week, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
- What: This year’s market will span 3 blocks on Stephen Ave and showcase up to 60 vendors, Fresh food, spices, sauces, meats, baked treats, art, jewelry, clothes and so much more to choose from.
- Where: From 1st Street East to 2nd Street West on Stephen Ave (in front of the Hyatt and Goodlife)
- When: Tuesday, June 6 from 11am to 5pm
- What: In case you haven’t noticed, Calgary’s craft beer game is strong lately, so it only makes sense that the city would finally get its own official Craft Beer Week. Organized by local craft brewer supporters Beer Guys YYC, the first annual YYC Beer Week will run from Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9.
- Where: Multiple locations in Calgary
- When: Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9
- Tickets: Prices and registrations vary, check them out online
Is running a marathon or just simply getting back into shape one of your new year’s resolutions this year? Tackle this goal once and for all and join the Outsiders Running Club. There is no charge, just bring yourself and your running shoes and join Joanna Magnik of The Sweat Style for a 5-8K run every Tuesday night at 6:30 pm!
- Where: East Village Riverwalk plaza – 618 Confluence Way SE
- When: Every Tuesday
- Cost: FREE
Spend an evening transported back to an era of hard rock, emotional guitar solos and hair that reached exponential heights, the good ol’ 80s! This lively musical captures the beauty and innocence of small town love, while integrating the influences of classic Rock and Roll in that era. The music line-up is littered with famous songs by Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Journey, Bon Jovi and more, that will have you to singing and dancing along throughout the show!
- Where: Stage West Calgary – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: April 21 to June 25 – occurs weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $75
- What: Get ready to laugh until you cry at the 17th annual FunnyFest! This is an event that is put on but hundreds of volunteers to bring laughter to the city of Calgary in a variety of ways. This is a great way to switch up date night or have a FUNny night out with friends!
- Where: Various Venues
- When: June 1 -11
- Cost: $15-$80