A little cold never stopped us before. So pull out those winter coats again and activate your car starters because it’s another cold one in Calgary today.
Here are a few things to do around town that will warm you right up.
- What: Want to check out some beautiful light displays, without having to break the bank? Check out the Calgary Christmas Lights Map Marker and drive around the city to holiday music, as you discover the many creative light displays that Calgarians have put up at their homes.
- Where: Calgary and surrounding areas
- Cost: FREE
- What: Relive this iconic Christmas favourite by Charles Dickens in Theatre Calgary’s 30th anniversary of the production. Laugh, cry and feel the joy as you follow alongside Ebenezer Scrooge, played by Stephen Hair, on his unique journey to discover the holiday spirit and the true meaning of Christmas. Bah humbug!
- Where: Theatre Calgary – 220 9th Avenue SE
- When: November 24 to December 24
- Cost: $34-$130
- What: Be sure to not let this Adults Only Night slip away. Join Telus Spark for an evening that appreciates and celebrates all things ice – it’s more important than you may think!
- Where: Telus Spark – 220 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: Thursday, December 15
- Cost: Included in regular admission to the Telus Spark Centre
- What: Get to the Calgary Farmers Market and do your holiday shopping before it closes between December 24 and January 4. The market will re-open and resume regular hours on January, 5th 2017.
- When: December 15 to 23
- Where: Calgary Farmers Market – 510 77th Avenue SE
- What: Hop aboard the magical Polar Express and head to the North Pole to see Santa! You will receive hot chocolate and cookies on your journey along with caroling and holiday entertainment. Following the protocol in the movie guests are encouraged to wear their PJ’s and each child will receive a sleigh bell from Santa – to those who believe!
- Where: Aspen Crossing – Highway #24 Mossleigh
- When: November 25 until Christmas Eve
- Cost: Economy Seating $57, First Class Seating $65, Coach Class Seating $75, Dome Class Seating $75