Happy Friday Calgary! You’ve made it to the weekend so whatever you’re in the mood for, there’s something for you to do today.
Join these two Canadian Juno Award nominees, CCMA Award winners and Country heartthrobs, Tim Hicks and Chad Brownlee, as their two separate tours ‘Shake These Walls Tour’ and ‘Hearts on Fire Tour’ collide into one unforgettable performance.
- Where: Grey Eagle Event Centre – 3777 Grey Eagle Drive SW
- When: Friday, January 13
- Cost: $40-$120
Watching a musician preform or participating in an open mic night at Café Koi is undoubtedly a great way for you to let loose and take your mind off of the viciously cold weather Calgary is experiencing at the moment. If you’re looking to hear some great music right away, head over this Friday for Hayden McHugh’s album release. To look at Café Koi’s music calendar for this January click here.
- Where: Café Koi, 1101 1 st Street SW
- When: January 13 from 8 to 11pm
- Where: Various locations around town
- When: January 5 to February 2
Help kick-off of the month-long winter celebration, Snowdays, with a fun and eventful street party held in the heart of Downtown Banff. Come enjoy cultural, historical and adventurous activities for the whole family to enjoy, along with all things ice – ice carving demo, an ice bar, an ice fire pit ice-skating and an ice playground. If you come sans children enjoy a fun beer garden with tasty food vendors and a Canadian DJ and live band playing all evening long.
- Where: The heart of Downtown Banff
- When: January 13 from 6 to 10pm
- Cost: FREE
Wear your new jersey that you got for Christmas and help the Flames make it to the playoffs by cheering them on at the dome this January!
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SW
- When: Friday, January 13 at 7pm vs. New Jersey