Canadian Grammy Award-nominated and multi-platinum selling artist, The Weeknd, announced his “The Madness Fall Tour” last week and it includes a stop in Calgary.
The tour will kick off on Tuesday, November 3 at Toronto’s Air Canada Centre and will support the artist’s upcoming album, Beauty Behind The Madness, set to come out on Friday, August 28.
The Weeknd had avoided revealing his face for over a year after he released his very first song online. In 2011, he released an untouchable series of three critically revered free mixtapes — House of Balloons, Thursday and Echoes of Silence. After the release the internet exploded with praise.
“Can’t Feel My Face” ushered in Beauty Behind The Madness and the song shot to #1 on iTunes worldwide. It also reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Canadian Tour Stops:
- November 3 – Toronto – Air Canada Centre
- November 24 – Montreal – Bell Centre
- November 27 – Winnipeg – MTS Centre
- November 29 – Calgary – Scotiabank Saddledome
- November 30 – Edmonton – Rexall Place
- December 2 – Vancouver -Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
Where: Scotiabank Saddledine
When: Sunday, November 29 at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets: Tickets go on sale on August 28 at 10 a.m. at livenation.com