Southern Alberta’s largest independently organized TED event returns for its 6th annual conference as TEDxYYC is set to bring a lineup full of inspirational speakers to Calgary on June 26.
TEDxYYC presents some of the most innovative people working in such areas like technology, entertainment and design. Speakers will be sharing their ideas, sparking conversation and challenging the conventional way of thinking.
- Steve Keating (Mechanical Engineer)
- Ric Esther (Filmmaker, Documentaries)
- Lars Krutak (tattoo anthropologist)
- Chloe Rutzerveld (Dutch food and concept designer)
- Blake Spence (Educator and Coordinator for Wiseguyz)
- Rachael L’Orsa (researches adaptive control software for telesurgical robots)
- Christine Gibson (family doctor)
- Kateri Cowley (horse trainer, stunt double, TV host, motion picture animal wrangler and former Calgary Stampede Princess)
- Bobby Mileage (hip hop dancer)
- Joel Klettke (published author, freelance copywriter and content marketing strategist at Business Casual Copywriting)
- Hello Moth (Musician)
- Yukichi Hattori (Ballet Dancer and Choreographer for A)
- Dragon Fli Empire (Hip Hop Musician)
When: Friday, June 26 at 1 p.m.
Where: Jack Singer Concert Hall – 205 8th Avenue SE, Calgary
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit tedxyyc.ca.