Ride2Dine is partnered with six local restaurants, each will be offering a special three-course menu that, when ordered, will allow Mealshare to provide a meal for someone in need through the Calgary Drop-in Centre and Save the Children Canada. Be sure to check out when the Mealshare menus are available below.
- October 21 and 22 – Native Tongues Taqueria – for lunch and dinner
- October 28 and 29 – Cilantro – for lunch and dinner
- November 4 and 5 – Cucina – for dinner
- November 11 and 12 – Bar C – for dinner
- November 25 and 26 – Yellow Door Bistro – for dinner
- TBA – Briggs Kitchen + Bar
All Calgarians are welcome to enjoy the Mealshare menu but there is a big plus for car2go members, who show their member profile page on the car2go app at the restaurant, as they will receive a 40% discount.
Amanda Lam, Community Marketing Manager, car2go Calgary says,
“We’re really excited to be working with a great organization like Mealshare to give our members and the community a chance to give back. Through our Ride2Dine initiative, Calgarians will enjoy good food for a good cause as every Mealshare menu ordered will give a meal to someone in need. As a part of the Calgary community for the past three years, we’re thrilled to be giving back!”
When: October 21 to November 26
Where: Various venues
Find more information about the restaurants and their special three-course Ride2Dine menus here.