This fall, wine and food lovers are invited to indulge at the 18th annual Calgary Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, taking place on October 16 and 17. The Stampede Park BMO Centre will host Calgary’s 2015 Grand Tasting Hall, with over 200 exhibitor booths featuring the latest adult beverage products and local menu items.
Enjoy a distinguished collection of wines from around the globe, along with premium spirits, single malt and blended scotches, port, specialty liqueurs and import and micro-brewed beer. Guests can pair beverages with a delicious selection of nibbles from local restaurants, hotels and food purveyors.
Samples will range from value based to ultra-exclusive, offering something for everyone! The Grand Tasting Hall offers a unique opportunity to explore new products, interact with experts and discover exciting new flavours. While at the Festival, stop by the on-site Sobeys Liquor store to pick up new, exciting products and old favourites to enjoy at home.
To enter to win four Front of the Line VIP tickets and $120 in sampling coupons (value $270), do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following (1 entry)
- Win 4 VIP tickets to #Calgary’s @RockyMtnWineFoodFest this October via @CgyBuzz http://ow.ly/PEOQA RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment here telling us your favourite wine and food pairing. (1 entry)
3. Like Calgary Buzz on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Follow Calgary Buzz on Instagram – @CalgaryBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on July 31, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival 2015
When: October 16 and 17
Where: Stampede Park BMO Centre
For more information and to buy tickets, visit rockymountainwine.com.