Get in a great workout while swinging 25 feet off the ground.
Started by a small group of Flying Trapeze enthusiasts, the Rocky Mountain Flying Trapeze is in their second year of business in Alberta this summer.
With the hope of establishing an ongoing club of individuals who love to fly in Calgary, RMFT is offering classes for every skill level.
On-line registration for classes opened on April 10 with classes starting in June.
If you’re already a frequent ‘flyer’ you can head in for open fly time starting May 20.
Few things to know:
- Participants need to be over the age of 7 years
- Can’t exceed the weight limit of 200 pounds
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed to go on the trapeze.
- If you are pregnant, or think you might be pregnant, Flying Trapeze is not for you.
- If you have back, neck or shoulder injuries or have had surgery on these areas you should not go on the trapeze.
Rocky Mountain Flying Trapeze
- Where: 67 Commercial Court (Near Calaway Park)
- When: May 20 to August 2017
- Cost: First fly $15, subsequent turns $5 each