Brandon, Manitoba-based rock band Until Red have had quite a busy year. The three-piece, comprised of Liam Duncan, Dylan MacDonald, and Roman Clarke, dropped their debut EP Johanna in 2014 and have since played over 100 shows, including a handful of summer festivals. Their sweet combination of 1970s-inspired rock melodies and story-telling lyrics granted them the Rising Star award at the 2015 Winnipeg Folk Festival, as well as spots onstage with bands like The Sheepdogs and The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer.
Until Red, who have been performing together since they were 14, are currently working on the follow-up to Johanna, collaborating with producer Howard Redekopp (Mother Mother, Tegan & Sara, New Pornographers) and an expected release in early 2016. In the meantime, the group has announced plans for an upcoming Western Canadian tour this fall, with a stop in Calgary at Wine-Ohs on September 26.
See full tour dates below.
Until Red Western Canadian Tour Dates
- September 25 – Moose Jaw – The Common Cafe
- September 26 – Calgary – Wine-Ohs
- September 27 – Swift Current – Sky Centre Auditorium
- September 29 – Canmore – Good Earth Cafe
- September 30 – Windermere – Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- October 1 – Revelstoke – The Last Drop Pub
- October 2 – Vancouver – The Railway Club
- October 3 – Kelowna – Streaming Cafe
- October 4 – Jasper – Jasper Legion
- October 5 – Lethbridge – The Owl
- October 7 – Olds – Track Pub
- October 8 – Edmonton – The Mercury Room
- October 9 – Saskatoon – The Capital