President’s Choice is voluntarily recalling three products that were manufactured on the same line and as they may contain foreign material.
- More cases and possible death linked to Salmonella eclair and cream puff recall
- Starbucks recalls over 260,000 coffee presses due to risk of injury
These products include the following:
- PC Black Label Lemon Curd 250 ml (with best before date up to and including September 21, 2019)
- PC Thai Red Curry Cooking Sauce 400 ml (with best before date up to and including December 15, 2019)
- PC Regular Creamy Horseradish Sauce 250 ml (with best before up to and including September 09, 2019)
The brand has removed these sauces from stores and is asking Canadians with these products to return them to the store where they were purchased for a full refund.
Here’s where the sauces were sold across the country:
Ontario: Real Canadian Superstore, Fortinos, Loblaws, Valu-Mart, Independent, Zehrs, No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, and affiliated independent stores
Atlantic: Atlantic Superstore, Dominion, Independent, No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, and affiliated independent stores
Québec: Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Provigo, Provigo le Marché, Pharmaprix, and affiliated independent stores
West: Extra Foods, Real Canadian Superstore, Wholesale Club, Independent, No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, and affiliated independent stores