The freezing weather has gotten has got us inspired to lace up our skates and hit the ice. But let’s be honest, skating in -25°C isn’t anyone’s idea of a fun adventure.
We have rounded up a list of city-run skating rinks that are indoors and open to the public at various times throughout the week.
Find the one closest to you, check the public skate hours (some vary by week), and head on down with the whole family!
- The world's largest Residence Inn by Marriott just opened in YYC (PHOTOS)
- Alberta expects to increase oil production throughout April
- Calgary has already exceeded its average winter snowfall total
- Where: 2000 Southland Drive SW
- Where: 2424 University Drive
- Where: 2500 University Drive NW
- Where: 2000 69th Street SW
- Where: 2623 56th Street NE
- Where: 5020 26th Avenue SW
- Where: 1001 Barlow Trail SE
- Where: 6727 Centre Street NW
- Where: 502 Heritage Drive SW
- Where: 4808 14th Avenue SE
- Where: 5300 19th Street SW
- Where: 1515 Home Road NW