Between the awe-inspiring Panama Canal and the mesmerizing blue water of Panama City, there’s no shortage of tropical adventures to be found in Panama.
So, if you’re looking for a post-summer getaway to ease your way into fall, you’re in luck.
- 35 injured as Air Canada flight forced to make emergency landing
- Hail 'as big as oranges' prompts state of emergency on Italy's Adriatic coast (VIDEOS)
- Twitter Canada to allow users to hide replies to tweets
Found by YYC Deals, There are a few select flights that will see you fly from Calgary (YYC) to Panama City (PTY) for $340 — taxes in.
Even during the offseason, these tickets can cost between $550 to $700.
The flights come from Aeromexico, who have lowered the prices of their September flights.
You’ll need some patience though, both the departure and return flight include a stop in Mexico City.
Here’s how to book the deal:
2. Enter in a flight from Calgary (YYC) to Panama City (PTY).
3. Use the website’s calendars to find the cheapest flights.
4. Enjoy the trip!