One of Calgary’s most popular malls, The CORE Shopping Centre, has officially reopened as of Thursday, May 14.
That’s not to say that all stores are currently operational, however, a handful have opened their doors to customers.
The mall has also increased cleaning and sanitation throughout, along with placing distancing markers throughout the entire mall to encourage physical distancing.
- See also:
The centre’s hours are now Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm and Sundays from noon to 5 pm.
Here’s what’s open according to The CORE’s website:
- Art Space & Design
- Brass Monocle
- Brown Shoes
- Caffe Trieste (takeout only)
- Cactus Club (Monday to Sunday: 11 am to 10 pm; takeout only)
- Chatters (retail sales only, salon closed)
- Core Dental (emergencies only)
- Eaton Centre Medical (by appointment only)
- First Calgary Financial (Monday to Friday: by appointment only)
- Harry Rosen
- Holt Renfrew
- Hy’s Steakhouse (Tuesday to Saturday: 3 to 8 pm; takeout only)
- Judith & Charles
- KFC (takeout only)
- Lenscrafters (Monday to Saturday; Noon to 6 pm)
- Little Burgundy
- Subway (Monday to Friday: 10 am to 3 pm; takeout only)
- Starbucks (Monday to Friday: 8 am to 3 pm; mobile orders only)
- Sheffield Express
- Suzy Shier
- Showcase (Monday to Saturday: Noon to 5 pm)
- Shoppers Drug Mart (Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9:30 am to 6 pm, Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm)
- TD Bank (Monday to Friday: 10 am to 4 pm)
- Tip Top
- Tim Hortons (takeout only)
- Vivid Beige (Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 2 pm)
- Wise & Wright (Monday to Friday: 11 am to 7 pm, Saturday to Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm; takeout/mobile orders only)
The CORE recommends that would-be shoppers check with individual retailers if planning a visit to the mall. Individual contact information can be found here.
With files from Hanna McLean.