If you’re in the market for a luxury home (or one of the many who loves to browse and wonder what if), there’s are plenty of spectacular homes available in Calgary’s real estate market.
Whether it’s soaring ceilings, beautiful open-air concepts, or breathtaking views, there’s no end to what you can find.
This month’s roundup of the city’s most expensive listings by roomvu features stunning interiors, whether it’s modern, timeless designs, Georgian-style design, or stunning large windows and open-space concepts.
So, pack your bags and get ready to move (or, just pretend) and check out the five most expensive homes for sale in Calgary.
5. $4.68 million: 1320 Prospect AV SW
- Living Space: 7,770 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Split staircase, sliding doors, and recent renovations by Rockwood Custom Homes
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, open-air lighting, tunnel to a spa gazebo in backyard
4. $4.73 million: 1339 Frontenac Av SW
- Living Space: 7,950 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Two private balconies, built-in gym, and infrared sauna
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, multi-room sound system, private peninsula lot
3. $4.75 million: 1116 Beverley Bv SW
- Living Space: 8,776 sq.ft
- Unique Features: An outdoor pool, gorgeous bathroom with standalone shower and soaking tub, and 2,000 sq.ft garage
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, walk-through pantry, sliding windows, powder and mudroom
2. $6.49 million: 1015 Sydenham Rd SW
- Living Space: 5,500 sq.ft
- Unique Features: A sub-zero beverage centre, wine cellar, and 600 sq.ft walk-in closet
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a Tesoro patio door system, Sonos sound system, and a personal elevator
1. $7.95 million: 6 Aspen Ridge Ln SW
- Living Space: 10,000 sq.ft
- Unique Features: A private cul-de-sac, a 1,200 sq.ft patio, and a hot tub sunroom
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, an elevator and two powder rooms