This is a conference you do not want to miss.
Presented by P World, the Marketing Kingdom Canada conference will bring a stunning list of speakers to Edmonton’s Fantasyland Hotel this October.
Coming hot on the heels of its success in Vancouver last year, this year’s two-day event will feature cutting edge presentations by marketers from all across Canada, the US, and Europe, including Lululemon Athletica’s Whitespace Insights Director Courtney Lawrence, Shopify’s Social Strategy Lead Rashel Hariri, Microsoft’s Director of Communications Paul Fabretti, and Agency Media’s President Adam Besse.
Also included in the lineup will be:
- Morgan Chemji, Director II: Marketing & CRM Americas HP.com, HP
- Amisha Gandhi, VP Influencer Marketing, SAP Ariba
- Jennifer Brady, Senior Director, Digital Strategist, Edelman
- Maksimilian Kallhed, Co-Founder and Partner, the Pop Up Agency
- Beverly Jackson, VP Social Portfolio Strategy, MGM Resorts International
- Thom Lytle, Senior Director Social Business and Digital Marketing, Dell
- James Gregson, Senior Manager – Global Lead for IP Social Media Strategy, LEGO Group
- Carly Dybka, Assistant Director, Social Media & Care, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Over the two days, attendees will have their choice of sessions to attend, teaching them everything from solving marketing problems in 48 hours to finding a consistent brand voice in the digital age.
Sessions will also be held that specializes in using data to create more successful content, gaining a better understanding of customers through qualitative research, keeping marketing strategies up-to-date with evolving platforms, and how to master trends in video marketing.
Registration is now available, with an early bird price of $1,099 available until September 13. From September 14 onwards the final price comes in at $1,299, though the discount code MKCAN220 will net you an exclusive 20% discount.
The Marketing Kingdom Canada 2 conference runs from Thursday, October 3 to Friday, October 4 at Edmonton’s Fantasyland Hotel.
When: Thursday, October 3 to Friday, October 4, 2019
Time: Full itinerary will be sent following registration
Where: Fantasyland Hotel — 17700 87 Avenue NW, Edmonton
Registration: Available online, $1,099 until September 13, $1,299 afterwards. 20% discount available with code MKCAN220
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of The Marketing Kingdom Canada