Your inner speed demon and rally car enthusiast will love the interactive Spring Rally in the Alley exhibit at Heritage park.
Along with their Refections in Chrome – A Motorcycle Retrospective at the Gasoline Alley Museum, this exhibit will bring out your inner child. You can take part in games and activities that will recreate the fun and excitement of the first rally held in 1907.
- Rider’s Wristband: Create your own custom wristband and get the authentic biker look
- Pitfall: Dodge obstacles as a team and get your motorbike across the finish line
- Practice Run: Grab the checkered flag as you take hairpin turns at high speeds with your remote control racer
- Find the Ride Scavenger Hunt: Discover motorcycle mysteries by chasing down clues
- Racing Down the Isle: Challenge your body and mind with this trivia-led biking course
- Cycle Selfie: Dress the part in your leathers an take a selfie mounted on a bike
When you complete all the challenges you’ll be entered to win a grand prize trophy gift basket. There is also a motorcycle themed play area in the lower showroom and a place to get temporarily inked.
Spring Rally in the Alley
Where: Heritage Park – 1900 Heritage Drive SW
When: March 18 to 28; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: This limited time exhibit is included with your admission to Gasoline Alley Museum