The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel opened up in 1888 and has had many visitors since then – some of whom have never left.
Join the historic hotel for an exclusive heritage ghost tour of the famous Fairmont Banff Springs. The tour is family-friendly but goes into detail about some of the legendary ghosts who inhabit the site, including the “ghost bride,” who can be seen mourning her ill-fated wedding day in the Cascade Ballroom and Sam the bellman who some say still helps guests find their way around the hotel to this day.
The hotel is offering interactive Halloween Heritage Ghost Tour packages to allow you, the visitor, to decide: is the hotel really haunted?
- Luxury accommodation in a Fairmont room
- Heritage Ghost Tour admission
- Complimentary parking
Halloween Heritage Ghost Tour 2015
- When: Friday, October 23 to Friday, October 30
- Where: Fairmont Banff Springs – 405 Spray Avenue, Banff
- Website: fairmont.com/banff-springs