Le Dîner en Blanc Calgary has announced it will return for its 7th annual run this August 28.
The all-white-everything pop-up dinner party is an elegant event that has white-clad diners enjoying eats al fresco.
- All the best things people ate at the Calgary Stampede 2019 (PHOTOS)
- Calgary's new champagne and fondue bar 'Moonlight & Eli' is open
- 4 awesome new Calgary restaurants to try right now
Just a reminder that this event has some rules: you have to wear white and you must bring a table, chairs, and a tablecloth (all white of course) and as always, the location for Dîner en Blanc will be kept a secret until the day of the event, which goes on rain or shine.
View this post on Instagram
Read more about the details of the summer event, and be sure to sign up for registration, which happens in three phases.
- Phase 1 is for members from the previous year
- Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees
- Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list
This year marks the 30th anniversary of Le Dîner en Blanc de Paris, which launched in the city of love in 1988 thanks to François Pasquier and a handful of friends.
Since then Le Dîner en Blanc has become a worldwide epicurean phenomenon.
Le Dîner en Blanc Calgary 2019
When: August 28, 2019