12 Days of Giveaways: A $300 White Spot gift card and cookbook
Canada’s premier “eats & entertainment” hot spot, The Rec Room is the place to let go, be playful and experience something new and exciting. Plan your visit today!
There’s a reason why White Spot is Canada’s longest-running restaurant chain after being founded in 1928 in BC — its high-quality and great tasting meals, for breakfast, lunch and dinner at 61 locations in BC, and three in Alberta:
- Calgary (Barlow Trail), 3322 23rd Street NE
- Edmonton (at Four Points, Sheraton), 10010 12th Avenue SW
- Leduc, 5230 50th Avenue
White Spot is home to delicious entrees and beverages that appeal to a wide range of guests, and is a great place to take your family and friends for an awesome meal.
You can try its Spotitarian (anyone who loves quality food and time with loved ones) approved menu with award-winning burgers with the secret Triple-O sauce, famous fish and chips, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs, Canadian Certified Angus beef steaks, and its new Pan Seared Halibut & Prawns.
The White Spot Cookbook will give you full bragging rights in being able to prepare the restaurant’s unique flavours — except the Triple-O sauce, because that’s secret.
- $300 in White Spot gift cards (valid at any full-service restaurants in BC or Alberta)
- White Spot Cookbook
This prize package is valued at $320.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveCalgary and @DishedCalgary on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry each)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $300 gift card to @White_Spot in @DailyHiveYYC’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2DNYYBo RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.