Don’t get us wrong; Calgary is a beautiful city, but the one thing it’s sorely missing (especially in these scorching hot months) is access to ocean-front beaches.
Luckily enough for us, all that water, sand, and sun is just a quick hour and a half plane-ride west to Vancouver, BC, and the trip just got that much more affordable.
- Molson announces its developing non-alcoholic drinks infused with cannabis
- Travellers from Europe, Middle East, Africa must now give fingerprints to visit Canada
- The top outdoorsy things to do when you're visiting Australia's Gold Coast
According to a recent post from YYC Deals, WestJet and Air Canada have dropped the price of their August, September, and October flights from Calgary to Vancity down to $169 CAD roundtrip (yes, including taxes).
The flights are non-stop both ways, which means it will take no longer than a drive out to Kananaskis Country.
The deal is also available to those flying from Vancouver to Calgary, in case you’d rather stay home but have a few of your West Coast friends over for a visit.
Booking this trip is pretty straightforward.
- Start with a Google Flights search: Calgary to Vancouver
- Click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations
- Look for the dates that are $169 CAD roundtrip
- Start packing your bags