Calgary Transit is adjusting it’s hours of operation during the holiday season.
On December 25, passengers will be able to ride buses and CTrains for free.
Service hours will be slightly adjusted with trains running every 15 minutes throughout the day, then every 30 minutes from 10 pm to 12:30 am. Busses will run ever 20 to 45 minutes on routes 1, 3, 14, 20, 72, 73, 100, 300, 301 and 302.
Check Calgary Transit’s schedules page to find out when your bus is running and stay up-to-date with changes to your route with Transit email alerts.
The full schedule and details of Calgary Transit’s holiday service can be found on online.
Calgary Transit service December 24 to January 1
- Sunday, December 24 – No changes to service.
- Monday, December 25 (Christmas) – Service is free all day.
- Tuesday, December 26 – Sunday level of service for both CTrain and buses.
- Sunday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve) – Extended night service, last CTrain and buses leaving downtown at 3 am. Full info can be found here.
- Monday, January 1 (New Year’s Day) – Sunday level of service for both CTrain and buses.