You can fly from Calgary to Montreal for under $197 this winter and spring
Next Departure is offering Calgarians a chance to check out the other side of the country and see our far-east neighbours in Montreal.
The WestJet roundtrip, nonstop flight deal is offered for $197, including taxes.
Westjet fares include one carry-on and one personal item.
These flights usually cost $500 roundtrip, so you can save up a few bucks to put towards a Canadiens game at the Bell Centre.
One-way flights are also available for $99 (tax in).
Here’s how to book the flight:
Select Tuesday and Wednesday dates from January through June excluding the Christmas Holiday period.
1.Go to Kayak or Flighthub
2. Search for Calgary (YYC) to Montreal (YUL), roundtrip
3. Mix and match the following one-way for your preferred length of stay.
Calgary to Montreal one-way:
Jan 16, 22, 23, 29
Feb 5, 6, 19, 20, 26, 27
Mar 5, 6, 12, 13, 20, 26, 27
Apr 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
May 21, 22, 28, 29
Jun 4, 5, 11, 12, 19, 25
Before polishing up on your French, your deal should look like this:
- Canada Olympic Park's ski hill is officially open for the 2018 season
- Here's how Calgary reacted to the Olympic plebiscite results
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic is coming to Calgary next summer
- Canada's new $10 vertical banknote goes into circulation on November 19