You survived the beginning of the work week! Celebrate making it to the good side of another Monday at one of these great Calgary events.
- What: Head to the summit for an unreal view above the treetops and a birds-eye view of six different mountain ranges, while sipping on a delicious Starbucks coffee or a refreshing glass of wine.
- Where: 100 Mountian Avenue, Banff
- Cost: Adult – $62, Child – $31
Rent a bike and go on a river adventure
- What: Grab your squad, get yourself some wheels and see the city from a different perspective.
- Where: Rent bikes at these locations: The Livery, Rath Bicycle, Bike and Brew
- Cost: Varies per bike rental location
- What: Indigenous artists, designers, and creatives coming together for a Mount Royal University project showcasing their artwork and fashion.
- When: September 18 to 23
- Where: Mount Royal University – 825 Mt Royal Gate SW
- Cost: Varies by event and workshop
- What: Beginning September 19 and running on Tuesdays and Thursdays until October 24, people will be gathering to rehearse for a choreographed flashmob of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
- When: September 19 to October 24
- Where: Tuesdays at The Barn – 224 Shawmeadows Road SW, and Thursdays at West Island College – 7410 Blackfoot Trail SE
- Cost: $25 and your own zombie costume
- What: Test your trivia knowledge every Tuesday at the Atlantic trap and Gill—no cell phones allowed!
- When: Tuesdays, September 19 to November 28
- Where: Atlantic Trap and Gill – 510 Heritage Drive SW