There’s no reason to call it quits right after work just because it’s Tuesday!
There’s still plenty out there to do with the evening, so power through the week by adding any of these great events to the itinerary.
- What: Calling all burger lovers! Chef Ryan at The Guild has worked hard to bring you 9 gourmet takes on a classic juicy burger available throughout September 15 to October 3. They have come up with a unique creation to cover breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, so this is your chance to eat a burger for literally every meal of the day. You know you wanna!
- When: Until Tuesday, October 3
- Where: The Guild – 200 8 Avenue SW
- Cost: Burger’s vary between $19-$26
- What: It’s larch season! Grab your cameras and hiking gear and enjoy the picturesque fall views from the top of a mountain. If you haven’t checked out Larch Valley and Sentinel Pass then you must move it to the top of your bucket list. Be sure to be prepared to expect all sorts of weather patterns throughout the day.
- What: Head to the summit for an unreal view above the treetops and a birds-eye view of six different mountain ranges, while sipping on coffee or a refreshing glass of wine.
- Where: 100 Mountian Avenue, Banff
- Tickets: Adult – $62, Child – $31
- What: There is no better way to welcome fall then heading out to one of Calgary’s many corn mazes and enjoying a fun-filled farm adventure. Don’t forget to check out the Kangaroo Petting Zoo new to Cobb’s Adventure Park and Corn Maze!
- Where: Cobb’s Adventure Park and Calgary Corn Maze and Fun Farm
- What: Tim Hortons is giving out free coffees all week to celebrate National Coffee Day, all you need to do is download their app and make a transaction.
- When: On until Sunday, October 8
- Where: Participating Tim Hortons