From half priced beers to Star Wars trivia, there’s plenty to do around Calgary this Tuesday.
Get the crew together and get out there!
- BC NDP government confirms $10.7-billion Site C dam will be built
- The CP Holiday Train rolled through Calgary last weekend (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Sunshine and warmth for Calgary weather this week
- What: Get the crew together for some 1/2 off burgers and $4 tall cans of beer at Cibo. What better way to celebrate making it past another Monday, eh?
- When: All Tuesdays
- Time: 11 am to 10 pm
- Where: Cibo – 1012 17th Avenue SW, Calgary
- Cost: $4 for a tall can of beer, 1/2 off burgers (Full price of Cibo Burger: $18)
- What: Test your knowledge of a galaxy far far away by attending Broken City’s third annual Star Wars Trivia night. Winner receives two tickets to an opening screening of The Last Jedi.
- When: Tuesday, December 12
- Time: Doors at 7, trivia at 8 pm
- Where: Broken City – 613 11 Ave SW, Calgary
- Admission: Message them here to register your team of 2 to 8
- What: It’s not the Christmas season without Scrooge and this annual production of Dickens’ classic tale.
- When: Thursday, November 23 to December 24
- Time: 7:30 pm or 2 pm
- Where: Theatre Calgary – 220 9 Avenue SE
- Tickets: Online, $71-$135
- What: Hear all your favourite Holiday tunes being sung by the Christmas Cheer carollers along Stephen Avenue every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the Christmas season.
- When: Every Tuesday and Thursday, November 23 to December 21
- Time: 4:15 to 5:15 pm
- Where: Stephen Avenue
- What: Have your heart warmed by this beautiful story about a cherished friendship between a pig named Wilbur and a Spider named Charlotte. This classic story will bring back feelings of childhood nostalgia as you show your children and grandchildren this magical story.
- When: November 21 to December 31
- Time: Varies per day
- Where: Martha Cohen Theatre – 220 9 Avenue SW
- Tickets: Online, $26 – $75