It might be the end of the month, but it’s definitely not the end of the fun that can be had around Calgary!
Grab the gang and get out into the city this Thursday to try out any of these great events going on around town.
- Calgary Stampede's unlimited 10-day SuperPass is back for $39
- Nashville North reveals full lineup for Calgary Stampede 2018
- Calgary is home to the classiest escape room you'll ever see (PHOTOS)
- What: The 3rd annual Fleurs de Villes is coming to Calgary and we could not be more excited! This exhibition combines fresh flowers and fashion with bespoke floral-dressed mannequins with a pop-up flower market. This concept was inspired by traditional European flower markets and will give viewers the opportunity to pick up freshly-cup flowers as they admire the stunning floral clothing designs.
- When: May 31 to June 4
- Time: Regular mall hours
- Where: CrossIron Mills – 261055 Crossiron Boulevard
- What: Prepare to laugh until you cry as Kathy Griffin tells all and picks apart the pop culture landscape from Donald Trump to the Kardashians. You’ll also get the full scoop on the famous photo that sparked conversations all around the world. Don’t know what we’re talking about? Get your tickets and find out for yourself — you won’t regret it!
- When: Thursday, May 31
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Where: Southern Jubilee Auditorium – 1415 14th Avenue NW
- Tickets: Ticketmaster, $50
- What: Get ready to laugh until you cry at the 17th annual Calgary Comedy Festival! It features, 11 days, nine venues, 70 performers, 11 themes and over 11,000 punch lines that will put a smile on even the grumpiest of humans. This is a great way to switch up date night or to have a hilarious night out with friends!
- Where: Various locations around Calgary
- When: June 1 to 11
- Tickets: Online, $15 to $390
- What: Take your bike out for a cruise and enjoy the breathtaking scenery that this 22.3 km trail has to offer! The trail links the Town of Banff and Canmore through an additional 4.5 km of pathway outside of Banff National Park boundaries, from the Banff Park East Gate to the Travel Alberta Visitor Information Centre.
- Where: Banff Park East Gate to the Bow Valley Parkway
- What: If you’re looking for an experience of a lifetime, then it’s time you see the Alberta landscape from a completely different view – the air! Grab a few friends and take a ride in a state-of-the-art helicopter for incredible views of the city and the surrounding Rocky Mountains.
- Where: Takes off from the Springbank Airport or Drumheller Airport – 402 Otter Bay
- When: Year-round
- Cost: Between $400 to $1,6000, rate for up to three passengers