It may be fall, but no one let the sun know – it’s set to reach highs of 15°C today, with clear skies all day.
Get out into that sun while you still can, and check out any of these great events!
- What: Join Parts + Labour founder, Jennifer Mehlko as she collaborates with various fitness studios around the city to bring you a fun workout series. Come sweat it out with her and then shop her athleisure “Heart Work” collection afterward in a fun studio pop-up.
- When: September 24 – UNDR Card
- Cost: $20
- What: Celebrate Canada 150 by riding the newly paved Red Rock Parkway, a 28 KM journey there and back. The scenic views on this ride will be well worth the effort!
- Where: Red Rock Parkway
- When: September 24
- Cost: FREE
- What: As one of the only sites in North America that has two steam locomotives on site Heritage Park and CP Rail invite you for a weekend of demonstrations, hands-on activities, exciting exhibits and everything and anything train related.
- Where: Heritage Park – 1900 Heritage Drive SW
- When: September 23 – 24
- Cost: Admission to park
- What: Be inspired to fall in love with your home again at the Calgary Fall Home Show! Spend the weekend doing fun interactive workshops presented by Outside the Shape and Heart & Swirl, gaining expert advice from home reno pros, such as HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler, Tiffany Pratt and DIY expert Leigh-Ann Allaire Perraul and meeting some of the Calgary’s top designers. By the end of the weekend, you’ll have all the tools you need to make your home the sanctuary it should be!
- Where: BMO Centre
- When: September 21 – 24
- Cost: $7-$13
- What: Take in the colours of the changing trees in Larch Valley, before all the pine needles have fallen.
- Where: 5 to 6 hour roundtrip hike along Sentinel Pass – by Moraine Lake, Banff National Park
- When: Sooner rather than later!