Keep the party rolling this Sunday by checking out any of these great events happening around town!
After brunch, of course. You always need to start Sunday off with some brunch.
- Now you can fly from Calgary to Las Vegas for $262 roundtrip
- Calgary has had more cases flu this year than the rest of Alberta combined
- Quebec family selling their 250-acre private island for just $850,000
- What: These 13 fall sweet treats won’t be around much longer!
- Where: Various locations around the city
- When: Until the end of fall
- What: Join the Calgary Farmers Market and Calgary Food Tours as they bring to you a very special Sunday brunch. You will have the opportunity to listen to 10 various Alberta ranchers as they explain what it takes to bring their products to the market, sample their produce and leave feeling inspired to fill your shopping bag with fresh goodies.
- When: Every Sunday
- Where: 510, 77 Street SE – off Blackfoot Trail and close to Heritage Drive SE
- Tickets: Online, $45
- What: Come experience some of the unreal adventures of Mireya Mayor, hailed the “female Indiana Jones” as part of the Nat Geo WILD series.
- When: Sunday, November 5 to Monday, November 6
- Time: 10 am
- Where: Jack Singer Concert Hall – 205 8 Avenue SE
- Tickets: Online, $37 – $88
- What: Turn back your clocks this Sunday morning for Daylight Saving Time!
- When: Sunday, November 5
- Time: 2 am
- Where: Everywhere in Canada except for Saskatchewan
- Cost: An hour of sunlight in the evening
- What: Celebrate European cinema at the 6th edition of this exciting and worldly film festival. See films from over 18 various countries with a mix of all genres (with subtitles of course) and get more than your typical Hollywood fare at the cinema.
- When: Sunday, November 5 to Sunday, November 12
- Time: See the full schedule here.
- Where: Eau Claire Cinema – 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary
- Tickets: Online, $50 – $125