The folks over at YYC Deals want to make sure you get a chance to check out Australia and they’re making sure you can do it without breaking the bank.
- A local's guide to the neighbourhoods of Melbourne
- Swoop is having a major 3-day sale on a number of its low-cost flights
- This hotel is ringing in Chinese New Year with a giant human hot pot
Qantas Airways have dropped their Australian flights from Calgary to both Melbourne and Sydney roundtrip, all taxes in.
The website also noted that trips to Brisbane are also available for similar pricing. Similar flights from other airlines are currently listed on Google can be up around the $1,368 mark, so this is a pretty sweet deal.
The flights have one stop each way in Los Angeles or San Fransisco, and fares include two checked bags and one carry-on.
Those interested in this deal should note that it applies to select dates from the middle to the end of February to May, as well as dates in September and November – depending on the destination chosen.
How to find and book this deal:
- Use Google Flights to search for dates
- Open up the price calendar by clicking on the departure date. Look for flights listed from $827 to $859 roundtrip
- Sample search: Vancouver (YVR) to Sydney (SYD) (You can replace Sydney with Melbourne or Brisbane)
- To get the cheapest pricing (the ones we listed above), plug in your dates into Kayak or Flighthub