Are you looking for a (really) cheap (and quick) way to get from Calgary to the Lower Mainland?
Then you’ll want to pay attention to this flight deal.
Flair Air is currently posting some $9 flights (personal item only) for one-way travel from Abbotsford International Airport to Calgary International Airport.
- CPS officer arrested for impaired driving after leaving police conference
- Alberta is leaving the federal climate plan due to the Trans Mountain decision
- WestJet adds cheap flights from Calgary to Las Vegas for the winter
The deal applies to select flights in late October and early November of this year and can be booked through the Flair Air website.
The inexpensive return flight means that roundtrip flights between the two hubs just got a lot cheaper, and while the initial flight out to Abbotsford may be a whopping $99 (which is still super affordable) the entire roundtrip comes to just $108.
To put that into perspective, roundtrip flights between the two cities usually go for $250 to $350.
The flights are non-stop both ways and the $108 roundtrip is the ‘personal item only’ price, while you can also splurge for a $168 roundtrip to be able to bring a single piece of carry-on luggage.
Regardless of what you choose, booking this flight is pretty straightforward:
- Go to the Flair Air website
- Search for a flight from Calgary (YYC) Abbotsford (YXX) to
- Scroll through the dates and look for the dates that are $99 on the way there (most dates) and $9 on the way back (Oct 28 to Nov 4)
- Pack that one personal item super stratiegically