There’s a place in Calgary where your greatest dessert dreams can come true, and it’s called The Street Eatery.
This 4th Avenue spot is known for serving up grub like burgers and fries along with vegan and vegetarian eats, but mostly, they are known for their outrageous sky-high shakes.
- A Hawaiian dinner pop-up is coming to Calgary next month
- Calgary's XO Ice Cream & Waffles is FINALLY open
- 5 places to get macarons in Calgary for Macaron Day 2018
While they offer seven varieties of classic-style shakes, there are a few that take this drink over the top.
You can pick from three extreme shakes:
- Berry Crush a combo of a mixed berry shake, citrus frosted rim with sour gummies and nerds, topped with Pixie Stix, a sour skewer, whipped cream, and cotton candy.
- C.R.E.A.M (Chocolate Rules Everything Around Me) made from a chocolate shake, a chocolate frosted rim with roasted almonds topped with a rocky road brownie, whipped cream, a roasted marshmallow skewer, and chocolate drizzle.
- Sweet N’ Salty made from a salted caramel peanut butter shake, a chocolate frosted rim with M&Ms, topped with a housemade Dulce De Leche cake slice and vanilla cream puff along with whipped cream and salted caramel drizzle.
Did we mention you can spike any shake for just $3? Choose from Fragoli Strawberry Vodka, Patron Café Tequila, Godiva White Chocolate Cream Liquor, and Phillips Butter Ripple Schnapps.
Address: 890 4 Avenue SW