Brunching for a good cause, there is no better way to spend your Saturday!
Try a variety of delicious brunch dishes (yes, they have benny), as DJ Geoff Brown spins old hip hop and soul music in the background at this charity event in support of the Pet Access League Society (PALS) Calgary.
Bunch items available:
- DJ Khaled’s Kornbread Eggs Benny
- J. Creole Spiced Breakfast Skillet
- Beyonce’s BBQ Pulled Pork Breakfast Poutine
- French Montana Toast feat. Southern Comfort Maple Syrup
There will also be an exciting silent auction featuring a variety of local YYC products and brands, such as Rumble Boxing, Local Laundry, Lace Brick Design, Bark Shop and more.
100% of proceeds from this event will go toward PALS Calgary, who provide therapy programs for Calgary’s vulnerable and most in need, including the Brenda Strafford Society for Victims of Domestic Abuse, Autism Society & Alberta Children’s Hospital.
- Where: Roosevelt Eatery – 933 17 Avenue SW
- When: Saturday, April 22
- Cost: $33 – includes brunch, 1 mimosa and up to $15 off your first Uber ride