A selection of the best films from the Banff Mountain Film Festival will be shared with audiences from across the world during the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour. The films will be shared across Canada, the United States, and internationally from Scotland, South Africa, China, Lebanon, Chile, New Zealand, Antarctica, and many places in between.
For Calgary there are two programs available for viewing the films; program one is available January 18 to 31 and program two is available January 19 to the 31.
- Pretty Faces (special edit)
- Salween Spring
- Unbranded (special edit) – Peoples Choice Award
- Nature Rx
- Climbing Ice: The Iceland Trifecta
- unReal (special edit)
- Sounds of Paragliding
- The Warmth of Winter
- The Important Places – Best Short Mountain Film
- Builder (special edit)
- Kroger’s Canteen
- REEL ROCK 10: A Line Across the Sky – Best Film – Climbing
- Eclipse – Best Film – Snow Sports
- Living Rivers – Surf
- Women’s Speed Ascent
- 55 Hours in Mexico
Each program runs for roughly two hours plus an intermission to give your legs a stretch.
Where: Roza Theatre, University of Calgary – 2500 University Drive NW and
John Dutton Theatre – 616 Macleod Trail SE
When: January 18 to 31
Cost: $25 for adults, and $20 for seniors and children