Talk about a good time for deals, Calgarians who love chicken wings are in for a treat.
The third Annual Cowboys Wing Off is happening on April 4 this year, and that means ticketholders will get the chance to indulge in All-You-Can-Eat chicken wings.
- A massive Mac and Cheese Festival is coming to Calgary this June
- Get $1.99 Grand Slams at this Calgary Denny's location April 9
- You can get $1 tacos at Tropical Mexican Street Food on March 30
Brought to us by Cowboys & Sportsnet 960 The Fan, this event asks attendees to taste over 25 different varieties of wings from local Calgary pubs and restaurants in order to choose the best one.
Voting categories include Most Unique, Best Salt & Pepper, Best Hot Wings, and Best Honey Garlic to name a few. The results of the votes will be posted on the Sportsnet website after being tallied.
Tickets include bottomless wings, and the best part? Proceeds raised go directly to KidSport Calgary.
Participating eateries include the following:
- TROLLY 5
- Booker’s BBQ Grill and Crab Shack
- Mill Street Brewpub Calgary
- 4th Spot Kitchen & Bar
- Toad N Turtle Pubhouse & Grill
- Calcutta Cricket Club
- Briggs Kitchen + Bar
- Local 8th Ave
- Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill
- Moose McGuires
- Hudsons Calgary Downtown
- Broken City
- The Trop Bar & Grill
- Pig & Duke
- Kings Head Pub and Eatery
- Regal Beagle Pub
Wing lovers can also expect a rubber chicken raffle wall, a Hot Wing Eating Competition, and ranch and blue cheese fountains.
When: April 4 from 5:30 to 9 pm
Where: Cowboys Dance Hall – 421 12 Ave SE
Price: $25-$50; buy online