Just two short days left until the weekend!
Get yourself over that hump by planning a trip to one of these great Calgary events – it might even take your mind off of the fact that you have work tomorrow.
- What: There is no better way to welcome fall then heading out to one of Calgary’s many corn mazes and enjoying a fun-filled farm adventure. Don’t forget to check out the Kangaroo Petting Zoo new to Cobb’s Adventure Park and Corn Maze!
- Where: Cobb’s Adventure Park and Calgary Corn Maze and Fun Farm
- What: Learn how to make your own jewelry at this interactive workshop.
- Where: National on 10, Bourbon Room – 341 10 Avenue SW
- When: September 20
- Cost: $50
- What: Two words – Red Mile! Let’s do this!
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SE
- When: September 20 vs Vancouver at 7 pm
- What: Check out a collection of up to 200 films being featured at CIFF this year.
- Where: #207, 214 11th Avenue SE
- When: September 20 to October 1
- Cost: Varies, available at calgaryfilm.com
- What: Enjoy discounts on waffles while besting your buddies at board games.
- Where: 330 17th Avenue SW
- When: Wednesdays
- Cost: $5 for a Buttermilk Classic waffle