Congratulations, you made it through another Monday. Get out and do something fun to celebrate – here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, July 5.
Tuesday, July 5
Fresh produce and local vendors right outside your office. Twice a month, over 40 vendors will setup shop for the farmers market coming to Stephen Avenue in downtown Calgary. Check online for dates.
- Where: On 8th Avenue between 1st Street SE and 1st Street SW
- When: Tuesday, July 5 from 10 am to 3 pm
Sheldon Zandboer will be performing a free noon hour show for those wandering around the city’s downtown core during lunch.
- Where: Woodlands Piano – 332 6th Avenue SW
- When: Tuesday, July 5 from 12 to 1 pm
- Cost: Free
The annual 10 day bike festival is back. Events include bike polo, Bike Maintenance 201, Bike Prom 2016, 2nd Annual YYC Bike Awards and much more. Check website for details.
- Where: Various venues around town
- When: Friday, July 1 to Sunday, July 10
- Cost: Varies. Tickets can be purchased online
Theatre Calgary’s Production of Hamlet comes to Prince’s Island Park. No need to buy tickets for the show, just arrive early to grab a seat and bring a blanket with you if you’d like. The show runs on donations, so pay what you’d like when the collection hat makes it’s way through the crowd. Find showtimes online.
- Where: Prince’s Island Park – 698 Eau Claire Avenue SW
- When: Now until Sunday, August 21 (Excluding Mondays)
- Cost: Pay What You Will
See the Western Major Baseball League Okotoks Dawgs for a special weekday edition. The Dawgs are playing a rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
- Where: Seaman Stadium – 2111 N Railway Street, Okotoks
- When: Tuesday, July 5 at 7:05 pm vs. MelVille Millionaires