The Calgary Stampede is right around the corner, which means that a new haul of seriously stellar prizes is just waiting to be won.
The Stampede Lotteries have always been a big part of The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, but it appears that the 2019 edition has outdone itself, according to a release from the Calgary Stampede.
The largest Rotary Dream Home that has ever been given away during the Stampede is up for grabs this year, measuring in at 2,455-sq-ft and boasting a value of $1,066,759.
- Discovery of cameras on seat-back screens prompts response from airlines
- You can now get a Tesla Model 3 for under $40k in Canada
- Instagram is all over the new addition to Calgary’s skyline (PHOTOS)
Winning the home will also net you $86,000 in furnishings and $100,000 grand in cash to spend how you will (huge housewarming party, anyone?).
Also included in the 2019 Stampede Lotteries is the 2019 Kinsmen Wheelz packages, which include:
- 2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab SLE 4X4 Dually and 2019 Montana High Country 374FL Fifth-Wheel Trailer valued at $203,511
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab AT4 4X4 & 2019 Manitou Aurora LE Pontoon Boat with Trailer valued at $156,293
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Elevation 4X4, 2019 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Side by Side with Trailer, 2019 Trail tracker IV 26” Electric Bike and 2019 Ridge Rider Electric Bike valued at $96,576
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Denali valued at $77,469
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe ILT valued at $74,229
- 2019 Harley Davidson FLHXSE-CVO Street Glide Special valued at $55,814
Along with the big ticket items will be $20,000 in flights to Las Vegas, a suite for 12 to see the National Finals Rodeo, and a suite at the Rodeo during the 2020 Calgary Stampede — a package valued at $59,586.
The new Wild West Bonus Prize, as it has been deemed, will also allow for the winner to choose the option of taking $50,000 in cash instead of the flights and suites.
Also new this year will be a different format for the Stampede Showdown 50/50, which will feature daily draws for every day of the festivities, with each of the ten winners taking away a Stampede Prize package valued at $1,000.
All ten winners will then attend a live showdown draw for the winning cut of a jackpot totalling up to $2.5 million, according to the release.
The other 50% of the 50/50 funds will go towards local charities and community outreach programs.
“The continued support of the Stampede Lotteries and unwavering dedication of our volunteers is inspiring,” said Edward Gordon, Chair, Calgary Stampede Lotteries committee, in the release.
“It is because of them that the Calgary Stampede Lotteries is able to continue changing lives and create positive experiences in the community. They prove time and time again why We’re Greatest Together.”
Stampede Lotteries Ticket Packages are currently available online for $69 to $150.