The long-awaited Italian marketplace is set to open in the Manulife Centre, located near Bloor-Yonge.
Each Eataly location contains a wide range of restaurants, cafés, to-go eateries, fresh counters, a grocery market with more than 10,000 products, and a cooking school. It was founded — in Italy, fittingly — in 2007, and has since expanded to more than 35 locations around the globe.
- This upcoming farm dinner features gourmet chefs fighting climate change
- Popular Parkdale burger spot Harry’s Charbroiled is closing
The massive experiential eatery is seeking team-members for the opening of its first Canadian location, and to find those who are the right fit, the end of this month will see multiple job fairs.
Apply online in advance of the following job fairs in order to register:
- Monday, September 23, from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Friday, September 27, from 12 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, September 30, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Sunday, October 6, from 12 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, October 7, from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday, October 9 from 2 pm to 6 pm
On the date you’ve chosen, you can stop by 1499 Yonge Street during the allotted time to speak with the team, interview for roles, and learn more about upcoming positions.
Make sure you bring a hard copy of your resume along, too.
When: September 18, 23, 27, or 30, or October 6, 7, or 9
Where: 1499 Yonge Street Toronto, ON