Work with us
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Who you are
The Social Media Creative Director will provide the social media team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects by devising concepts and strategies. The Social Media Creative Director is involved in the client onboarding process and works collaboratively with the Creative Team to implement the creative vision. The Social Media Creative Director ensures that the Creative Team achieves the best possible outcome visually and essentially meet client expectations and drive sustainable growth.
What you'll do
- Strategize on driving higher engagement on social media content
- Ensure strategy meets standards and voice of brands being managed
- Commit to concepts and ideas and re-evaluate when projects are unsuccessful
- Review and approve all final design work before final execution or launch of project
- Liaise with the Sales, Marketing, and Advertising teams to interpret the client’s vision and turn it into a tangible and deliverable product
- Assist Project Managers establish timelines for design deliverables on new and existing projects
- Contribute to RFPs in conjunction with other AMs and Directors
- Consult with clientele on marketing inquiries and manage requests
- Lead, train, inspire and mentor the social team, setting the creative standards and objectives for all tasks
- Research into industries, their target demographic, and effective marketing strategies tailored to the product in concern.
- Understand & stay up-to-date with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tik Tok, etc.v
- Monitor emerging social media trends to identify and incorporate creative and innovative ideas
What you have
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related
- Minimum 4-5 Years experience in creative leadership and/or social media related work
- Background in design, theory and creative execution
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize requests, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Outside the box thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to present in both internal and client-facing creative briefs
- Opportunity to take part in the company's group benefit programs after a 3 month probation
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing agency? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.