Work with us
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Department: Digital Marketing
Manager: Digital Marketing Manager
What you’ll do
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the execution of new digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Website Development, and more.
- Provide support with managing and monitoring digital marketing ad spend and budgets on Facebook, Google, and other platforms for clients.
- Utilize digital marketing analytic to analyze data, and recommend action and be able to present the insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Work cross functionally with internal departments and third party vendors to execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Maximize and optimize existing digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with copywriting and writing ads
- Derive insights from user data and make informed recommendations to improve performance.
- Create meaningful reports for clients.
- Develop impactful advertising and email assets.
- Improve organic search presence by conducting keyword research, meta tag creation, writing website content, and developing linking strategies.
What you have
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with the following programs or equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Screaming Frog Crawl, MailChimp, Drip and/or Shopify.
- Curious, open-minded, and passionate about marketing.
- Must be able to use Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and more from G-Suite.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently.
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Opportunity to take part in the company's group benefit programs after a 3 month probation
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.