Work with us
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Position: Social Media Project Manager
- Act as the primary Social Project Lead on all social marketing initiatives by liaising with internal agency teams and clients to address day-to-day challenges and opportunities for ongoing digital initiatives
- Manage and build up the social team by developing processes and best practices that will increase efficiency within the team
- Manage and train all junior members of the social team to ensure optimized performance and productivity as well as providing training on strategy (IE: boosting)
- Serve as a mentor and escalation point for junior staff and trusted advisor for executives
- Be the main point of contact for clients from the project initiation to project closure
- Ensure clients and internal cross functional teams have explicit understanding of project goals, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholder groups during each project phase to ensure properly managed communication, project scope, resource allocation
- Facilitate professional client meetings: initial calls, project updates, and review sessions
- Deliver timely projects that result in satisfied clients and project teams
- Ability to identify risks, analyze mitigation options, and place contingencies strategies
- Participate in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions both internally and externally
- Participate in the preparation of pitch materials including presentations and RFP responses
- Track project progress, reporting on project status, major issues/obstacles encountered and making recommendations regarding projects scope changes
- Oversee the management of social media client accounts and be the point of contact for all client communication to maintain client relationships
- 5 years experience successful delivering digital projects, with a strong understanding of website production processes
- Previous experience managing a high volume of digital projects in a digital agency environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate, challenge and drive a team to create high quality and best-in-class projects, while balancing the budget and schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and within extremely tight deadlines, while having fun and maintaining a good sense of humour, professionalism and tact
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Airtable
- University or college degree is preferred
- PMP certification is an asset
- Opportunity to take part in the company's group benefit programs after a 3 month probation
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing agency? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.