This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Butter Chick, a new fast-food Indian concept is now open inside the food court at the Yonge Sheppard Centre.
- Daily Grind, a new neighbourhood coffee shop is now open 426 St. Clarens Avenue.
- First & Last, a cafe in The Annex is also newly opened at 346 Dupont Street.
- Five Points Nashville Hot Chicken opens tomorrow, February 2 inside Open House at 1051 Bloor Street West.
- Drake’s much anticipated new sushi-sports bar, Pick 6ix officially opens to the public tomorrow, February 2.
- Plancha at 44 Victoria Street is now open an dishing out an eclectic menu of street eats from across the Mediterranean.
- The Aviary, a new brewhouse and sports bar from the folks behind The Dock Ellis and Longslice Brewery was just announced for The Canary District at 482 and 484 Front Street East.
- After establishing itself as a regular on Toronto’s pop-up circuit, Chau has finally landed a permanent location in the King and Bathurst area! Address TBA!
- Slated to open this March, El Chapo is set to introduce a menu of tacos, sopas, and ensaladas to the Financial District when it opens at 36 Toronto Street.
- Grand Electric is opening a new location! A taqueria is going in across from Trinity Bellwoods Park at 925 Queen Street West.
- Paris Paris, a new wine bar is opening soon at 1161 Dundas Street West.
- Pho Pas, presumably a new Vietnamese noodle house is planned to go in at 480-482 Parliament Street in Cabbagetown.
- Slanted Door, Coffee & Art is set to open this March at 442 Bloor Street West (formerly The Boil Bar) in The Annex.
- Opening this Spring in Yorkville, Sofia is the latest restaurant from INK Entertainment is going in at 99 Yorkville Avenue.