This week’s Open House features a sunning penthouse with epic views and an architectural history.
Located in a boutique building designed by Arthur Erickson; this two bedroom, two bathroom property is currently on offer in Vancouver’s Fairview neighbourhood.
Listed for a cool $2,198,000, the penthouse is perfect for entertainers with its open plan living space and oversized patio, there’s even a wine fridge to store your refreshments.
Address: 977 West 8th Avenue
Listing Price: $2,198,000
Listing Agent: Mike Rampf / Shawn Anderson, Engel & Völkers Vancouver
Elevator Pitch: Designed by critically acclaimed architect Arthur Erickson, this property is as stylish as it is substantive. Featuring a high end kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an office, it’s got all of the interior space you need. But it’s on outside where this property really shines with its unobstructed views of the North Shore mountains and the city skyline.
Highlight: Those views.
Potential turn off: The size might be too small for some.
- 1416 square foot with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Designed by critically acclaimed architect
- Unobstructed views of mountains and the city
- Bosch appliances and high quality finish
- Separate office
- Geothermal heating and air conditioning.
- Two parking stalls, air conditioning, in suite laundry, microwave, security system
- Centrally located
Check out that breathtaking view
Seriously though…those views!
Perfect space for socializing.
There’s even a separate office for the serious stuff too.
Can you see yourself sleeping in here?
- Open House: Stylish Yaletown penthouse
- Open House: Luxury loft living in downtown Vancouver
- Open House: This New West home is a work of art