High living meets high art in this stunning Yaletown penthouse.
If you’ve ever dreamed of looking out over the city from the opulence of your own luxury property – and happen to have a few million bucks lying around – then this is the place for you.
Yes this week’s Daily Hive Open House is this stunning Yaletown penthouse. Listed at a cool $4,988,000 it’s not in all of our price ranges, but even if you don’t have the cash to splash you’re going to want to get a look at this uber smart apartment.
Address: 1500 Howe Street
Listing Price: $4,988,000
Listing Agent: Erez Avramov ([email protected])
Elevator pitch: Designed by an internationally acclaimed artist, this penthouse screams style. From it’s modern architecture to its wraparound views there’s something to look at in every square foot.
Highlight: Sure those unobstructed views are jaw-dropping, but with its architectural features and high end finishes the inside of this luxurious penthouse is every bit as stunning as what’s on the outside.
Potential turn off: There’s only two bedrooms, which will be nowhere near enough given how many people will want to come and visit.
- 2,500 square foot of luxury Yaletown penthouse with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Opulent interior completely remodelled and redesigned by a world-renowned Vancouver artist.
- Unobstructed views of downtown and Granville island.
- Chef’s kitchen fully equipped with top of the line Gaggenau appliances.
- All the mod cons including integrated lighting, blinds, A/C, room for 4 parking and storage.
Style it out…
Opulent open plan.
Can you imagine entertaining in here?
You want views?
Even the bathroom is luxurious.
The perfect place to soak in the sunset.
Can you imagine waking up to this?