This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Bacchanal at 60 Sudbury Street is now open and pouring wines-by-the-glass and serving up “Neo-French” fare.
- Bangarang Bar is already open! The new cocktail-fueled rec room is Toronto’s newest place to play Sjoelen (AKA Dutch Shuffleboard) and Cornhole.
- La Cubana’s third Toronto location at 1030 Gerrard Street East launches its soft opening this weekend!
- Korean dessert shop Kiss the Tiramisu just opened its first Toronto location in Kensington Market at 160 Baldwin Street.
- Poor Romeo from the folks behind Pinkerton’s Snack Bar opened this week at 1029 Gerrard Street East.
- CRAFT Beer Market coming soon to 1 Adelaide East, at Yonge Street has announced plans to open in November.
- Hogtown Vegan is opening a second location at 382 College Street. The newest source for Unchicken & Waffles is slated for a mid-October launch.
- Kitchen on Avenue is coming soon to 1967 Avenue Road. Expect an eclectic menu featuring soups, salads, pasta, burgers, and more.
- Sidebar from Danforth Music Hall is currently in the works at 147 Danforth Avenue according to NOW.
- A new establishment called Untold is soon to replace Tinto Tapas at 1581 Bayview Avenue.