Well, you’ve made it through another Monday!
Congratulate yourself by getting out and doing something fun today at any of these Calgary events.
- What: A raw, never been seen before production choreographed by the DJD company on creating movement. Come get to know another side of the dancers that make up DJD.
- When: Thursday, November 16 to Sunday, November 26
- Time: 8 pm
- Where: DJD Dance Centre – 111 12 Avenue SE
- Tickets: Online, Adults- $27-$45, Seniors – $23-$38, Students – $19-$31
- What: Get ready for the holidays at this private custom nail art party as you shop the P+L [Heart-Work] Collection.
- When: Tuesday, November 21
- Time: 7 pm
- Where: BUTTER Beauty Parlor – 2429 4 Street SW
- Registration: Online, FREE
- What: There is nothing better than biting into a Candy Cane, Turtles, Mulled Cranberry, Tiramisu, or Eggnog flavoured macaron during the Holiday season.
- Where: Ollia Macaron and Tea – 810C 16 Avenue SW
- What: Grab your skates and your significant other for an evening spent on gliding on the ice in the great outdoors. It’s officially ODR season so bundle up!
- When: Mid-November to mid-March
- Where: See list of free city-run parks here.
- What: Now is the time to get your cozy goose down parka – we hear you may need it this winter. They have many original designs that are exclusive to the Calgary location for you to choose from.
- Where: Chinook Centre – 6455 Macleod Trail SE
- Time: 10 am to 9 pm