Keep your winter gear close by and your salt supply on-hand.
While Monday seemed almost balmy compared to the cold snap that’s been gripping the city as of late, it looks to be a short-lived respite as the temperature is set to plummet again during the overnight hours.
According to the Weather Network, temperatures are forecast to dip as low as –7°C on Monday setting a motion a trend that looks like it will stick around for at least the next couple of days.
- 2 Vancouver community centres turned into emergency homeless shelters
- 9 tips for surviving the Vancouver snow - from a Saskatchewanian
- A hero Vancouver needs: Axe-wielding 'Phantom Shovel' clears ice off streets
- BC Hydro offering customers extra time to pay winter bills
- Cold weather blasts BC with record low temperatures
- December was the coldest month in Vancouver in almost a decade
- Icy conditions greet Tuesday commuters
- It's so cold that this Metro Vancouver swing bridge is frozen stuck
- Snow causes spike in Hydro usage
- Vancouver streets are so icy people have been skating on them
- Out of salt? Try these ice melt alternatives
- City crews salting and sanding side streets and crosswalks in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- 12 tips for driving in the snow in Vancouver