It’s almost time to ride those rails and let it all hang out at Vancouver’s annual No Pants SkyTrain Ride!
The next No Pants SkyTrain Ride, hosted by Vancouver Improv Anywhere (VIA), will take place on Sunday, January 8, 2017.
And thanks to the new Evergreen Extension, the No Pants SkyTrain Ride has the potential to be longer than ever before, all the way to Port Moody.
The No Pants Ride was founded in New York in 2002, by the world famous comedy group Improv Everywhere and has since spread across the globe.
Hundreds of people are expected to take part in the No Pants SkyTrain Ride in Vancouver in January, although there are some rules to follow:
- Be willing to take your pants off on the SkyTrain
- Be able to keep a straight face about it.
- Bring a backpack and paid fare/Compass Card
- Wear something appropriate
- Be ready for pants on/pants off group photos
- As soon as the train doors shut, stand and remove your pants
- Explain by saying your pants were “getting uncomfortable”
When: Sunday, January 8
Time: 2:30 pm
Where: Meet on the south side of the Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain Station by the ticket machines. From there, the group will divide. Full route coming soon.