A pillow fight of epic proportions is returning to Vancouver on Saturday, April 1 (and no, this is not an April Fool’s Joke).
Flashmob Vancouver will be hosting the event to celebrate International Pillow Fight Day 2017.
Bring your best pillows down to the Vancouver Art Gallery and get ready to fight it out– in the funnest way possible, of course.
Before you attend, you need to know some pillow fight rules:
1. “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
2. Don’t be in location until the exact minute.
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
5. After 15 minutes of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (Don’t make this a police issue.)
7. Do NOT hit anyone without a pillow! (This includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. “If this is your first time at Pillow Fight Club, you have to fight.”
Volunteers are requested for clean up, as organizers say they “want to do it again next year,” so take garbage bags, please.
Bring your game face, and your best pillow, and get ready to take part in some serious fun!
When: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Time: 3 to 3:30 pm
Where: Vancouver Art Gallery on the side near Robson and Howe Streets, Vancouver